Export Control Master Class 28 November 2017
A refresher training on export control compliance focussing on the impact on companies of recent changes in sanction regimes (EU, US, ...), export control regulations, control lists and license requirements of the European Union, Belgium and the United States. This from the perspective of “risk management”
Trade compliance officers, export managers, risk managers, supply chain and logistics managers, sales managers, finance managers and legal counsels.
- Current EU and US sanctions
- Recent changes in the Dual-use and military export regulations and control lists
- License requirements; License management
- Release of goods blocked by customs
- When do US export control regulations apply to European/Belgian companies?
- Risk management and internal control programmes
- Screening transactions. Red flags
- Export control classification of goods and technology: method and examples