Customs4trade NV, Bankstraat 30 B-2811 Mechelen, RLE (Antwerpen, section Mechelen) VAT BE 0869.621.133.
C4T collects and processes different types of Personal Data, depending on the services you use on the Website: Contact information (name, e-mail, telephone number), Technical Information (IP addresses,…), Cookies and other provided relevant professional information (presence on events, profession, function,…). Furthermore, C4T automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit our Website such as the browser type and the pages on the Website that were visited.
C4T processes your Personal Data provided through our Website for following purposes:
- Administrative tasks in relation to your subscription to a C4T event, to follow-up on your requests submitted through the Website, and to keep you informed of C4T services, events, news, articles, whitepapers and legal updates
- For purposes of tailoring and ameliorating your experience on the Website and to evaluate our services offered to you
- Direct marketing for C4T services and events, as set out below
Any information provided to us is treated with care and discretion. However, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security of Personal Data you transmit to us and we will not be liable for disclosure thereof, due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts by third parties. Your Personal Data will be retained as follows:
- Contact Information : until you exercise your right to object or to be forgotten, as set out below
- Technical Information : 90 days
C4T may also use your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, enabling C4T to keep you informed about its news updates, legal updates, commercial updates, white papers and events. You give your explicit consent for such processing, but such consent may be withdrawn at any point in time. In no event will your Personal Data be shared or sold to commercial enterprises.
At all times, you have the possibility to exercise your rights described in the GDPR:
- Your right to information: request all collected Personal Data (including processing purposes, categories of Personal Data, estimated retention period) for inspection;
- Your right to rectification : the opportunity to have incorrect Personal Data corrected;
- Your right on data portability : you may request to receive all your Personal Data, processed by C4T, in a structured, format to transmit such data to another controller by simple request to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Your right to be forgotten : you may contact C4T at email@example.com to request removal of your Personal Data by simple request. Please note that if the Personal Data is not provided, or erasure thereof is requested, we will not be able to further deliver you services or keep you updated;
- Your right to object : if you no longer wishes to be informed about any updates or receive direct marketing, you are off course entitled to make such request by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the unsubscribe-link in our communications.
C4T is responsible for the collecting and processing of your Personal data that you provide through the Website. If you have any questions about this Policy, the manner how C4T collects and processes your Personal Data or wish to edit or delete any Personal Data submitted to Customs4trade, you can send an e-mail to email@example.com.
Amended versions of this Statement take effect fifteen (15) days after their publication on the Website.
A "cookie" is a very small data file comprised of text and/or numbers that downloads on your computer hard drive (via your web browser) when you visit a Website. Cookies notify a web server that you are returning to a specific web page on it, and they contain information about your web browsing that can save you time, such as by remembering your preferences, or they can track certain web browsing data (such as which site pages are more important in terms of traffic or which web browsers are preferred by site visitors) that can aid Websites in enhancing the user/visitor experience. Cookies cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses, and they can be controlled by end users through their browser settings (see below).
CUSTOMS4TRADE USES THE FOLLOWING COOKIES
Customs4trade uses HubSpot to enable its marketings and sales efforts. Hubspot uses functional and consent banner cookies to ameliorate your experience. The functional cookies gather information on your behavior or preferences on the Customs4trade website to ameliorate your experience on the website or to adopt the website’s behavior to your preferences. For more, see Hubspot Cookies.
Should you be adverse to the collection of cookies by this Website or any other Website, there are actions you can take with your personal Web browser settings.
Web browser settings can be adjusted to perform one or more of the following actions: delete all cookies, block all cookies, allow all cookies, block third-party cookies, clear all cookies when you close the browser, open a 'private' browsing session, install add-ons and plug-ins to extend browser functionality as it pertains to cookies.
More information on cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.